Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Identity: Business Center of the Polytechnic University of Madrid.
- Postal Address: Campus de Montegancedo, 28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid.
- Telephone and email: (+34) 910 67 94 52, @
- Data Protection Delegate Contact: @
For what purpose is your personal data processed?
Your personal data is processed for the purpose of contacting you to answer your questions or comments.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and the processing of the data, in addition to the periods established in the regulations on files and documentation.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal bases that legitimize the treatment are those contained in Regulation (EU) 2016/679: Article 6.1.a) the interested party gave their consent for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
Article 6.1.e) the treatment is necessary for the fulfillment of a mission carried out in the public interest.
Do you have the obligation to provide this personal data and what are the consequences of not doing so?
You voluntarily provide your data so that we can contact you in response to your questions or comments. If you do not provide them, we will not be able to respond to your questions or comments.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Communication and the possibility of sharing your data with third parties are not foreseen, except in compliance with a legal obligation.
What are your rights in relation to the data provided?
- In relation to the data provided, you have the right to access, rectify, request the cancellation and deletion and to oppose or limit the treatment thereof, in the legally established terms.
- You can obtain more information about the exercise of these rights by contacting the UPM Data Protection Officer.
- Likewise, and in the event that you do not obtain satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency: https://www.aepd.es/es.